Let me introduce my best taste of cinnamon puffed rice to you.
This is the recipe:
- 3 cups of puffed rice (brown) preferably the Arrowhead Mills brand for its organic nature.
- Rolled oats (2 cups)
- Sunflower seeds (1 cup)
- Pumpkin seeds (1/2 cup)
- Maple syrup(1/3)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil(organic)
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon(ground)
- 2 Tbsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- You can add some coconut sugar or any other such sweetener like stevia (optional)
- Heat the oven ahead of time to about 350·F
- Lime some baking sheets greased with coconut oil or with a parchment paper.
- Mix the following in a portable mixing bowl: coconut oil, maple syrup, and coconut sugar. Heat on your microwave or stovetop for about 1 minute or long enough for everything to get melted.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a big mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture in the big mixing bowl with everyone of the dried ingredient and whisk until they are all coated.
- Pour on top of the baking sheets and distribute them evenly.
- Continue the baking for about 10 minutes, take it out, stir the mixture, and continue checking.
- Continue the baking until it turns golden brown.
- Allow it to cool for about 20 minutes or at least 10 minutes.
- Store it in an airtight can, a glass mason container, or any other container at room temperature.
- Serve it as a chilled cereal with almond cream and lace with your best fruit or serve it plain and enjoy it like a granola.
This can also be a great dish for families to share and enjoy: it gives you peace of mind to know that what your little angels eat are all natural. This gives you assurance of optimal health, vitality and nourishment as they grow.
This cereal can be enjoyed warm or cold. This is the best way to enjoy it while it is cold: Put your local nut cream in a very small bowl, lace it with your best fruits or go natural. To enjoy it warm, heat it in your microwave for about 2 minutes or on top of your stove until it is thoroughly warmed. The warm version won't be as enjoyable as the cold one, but when you want to enjoy the taste of a soft delicacy, it can be a great option.